Tuesday, November 9, 2010

★ Grant me Some Times ★

When the first time i step this world .
i see the beauty of the world .
i see the green grass ,
the pure transparant water ,
the blue sea ,
the baby blue sky ,
and i see them , my beloved mom and dad .

they let me see the world .
they grant me life .
they grant me happiness .
and , undirectly , they give me new experiences .
meet friends ,
feel the sadness ,
feel angry ,
fall in love ,
broken heart ,
have a fight with friends ,
make up with friends ,
know the other's feelings ,
know the world ,
and fear .

but , don;t you know that's actually why we love them ?
they give us chance to feel the world , and actually find our true selves .
i know , they also suffer because of us .
but , i'll pay for their effort ...
i want to give them happiness too .
i want to let them feel , the warmth of our love .
Dad ,
thanks for always give me your love .
thanks for always taking care of me .
thanks for let me out from harm .
thanks for grant me what i want .
thanks for angry with me for my mistakes .
thanks for giving me a chance to live .
and thanks for giving me my happiness .

Mom ,
thanks for giving a birth to me .
thanks for letting me eat your delicious food .
thanks for always hug me and comfort me when i'm sad .
thanks for teaching me stuffs .
thanks for giving me advice when i'm in lost .
thanks for letting me feel your warmth .
thanks for letting me grow into a good girl .
thanks for teaching me to be a straight-forward girl .
and thanks for giving me my happiness .

Dad , Mom ..
Thanks for everything .

that's why , i want you to give me some chances .
grant me some times more .
i'll pay back all of your love .
this time , i'll be the one who give you happiness and love .

i love you Mom and Dad .
Forever in my heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment