Wednesday, November 10, 2010

★ Gloomy day = gloomy heart ★

today's so gloomy ..
the cloud also black ...
and it's also raining ...
the weather is cold and the wind freezing me out .

it's the same as my gloomy heart ,
even though nothing bad happen today ,
i'm so gloomy .
even though i manage to have smile on my face during school time .
but ..
it's just like haing the mask on ..
aw , i feel that i'm so bad .
don't have courage to expose my true self ...
i wonder when i can expose my true self to the world ?
i always think that the world belongs to me , so , i just do whatever i want .
it's so selfish isn't it ?
i'm still a child ... so , is it wrong to be selfish ?

it's just doesn't seems right , when i hold my feelings ...
it's just .. like ran away from my own life .

i wanna scream as much as i can ..
i wanna let out this feelings ...
let them free , and let my heart feel ease and relax .
so that i can see the blue sky and sun in my heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment