Thursday, November 11, 2010

★ Under the Honey Drip ★

In the corner of the room without anyone, as if licking each other's wounds, we kissed
We held the same pain, and frail, we just watched the moonlight

When I blurt out nothing but things I don't mean, I regret it
Yet you always forgive me for being clumsy

How can it, how can it be told?
I want to send, I want to send you my feelings
I love you, I love you, because it can't be expressed
In words anymore, now...

In the corner of the room without anyone, as if licking each other's wounds, we kissed
Melting in the heat when we touch each other, if only time would be stopped like this forever

In the cold wasteland, if you'll confront them again
Then I want you to forget about tomorrow and watch me for now

Hug me, hug me, to the point that it hurts
I want to tell you, I want to tell you words of love
Accept, accept all of me

I'll give you everything, so...

Even if my hands are soiled, I won't ever let you go again
Just for you, even if a sad song
Tries to tear us apart...

The teardrops that fell onto my fingertips take the form of how I feel; I want to go live with you
As we draw close together, melting in the joined heat
Oh Moon, watch us forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment