Tuesday, November 16, 2010

★ my thought about my world ★


every night , on my bed . i always think about what my world is .
since i was small , i always been said by my parents that i hav to create my own world.
but ... what exactly my world is ?
i still don't understand .
i think that i just can create my own world alone .
and i always stay in the darkness . what should i do ?
i don't know ...








and i stared my piano in the corner of my room .
i just need the piano to fill my world with music .
my world is just like a blank paper .
no colors and just black and white . just like the piano.
piano let me knows the beauty of melodies .
i feel that i'm not alone anymore .


ad then , i found out about a new existence in this life .
FRIEND .
it's friend that make me feel that i'm not alone.
i can make my own world along side with friends .
they laugh with me .
they smile with me .
they cry with me .
they walk along with me .
they hold my hand .
friend let me know , that this world is colorful.
it's not black and white . it's full of color .
the melodies of piano and the warmth of friends's hands , complete my WORLD .

No comments:

Post a Comment