Tuesday, November 16, 2010

★ holiday ★

horray ! tomorrow's a holiday~!
even though it's just 1 day , it's better than no holiday ~!
aaa , today also having so much fun at school ..
ah ...
tomorrow i also have group study with my friends ..
we're about to having a play at school ~
it's better to go somewhere tomorrow , than just sit all day at home .
i'll be a piggy !
LOL

Really look forward for the play .
ah , and daddy said that he wanna buy me a sanner ASAP !
woo hoo !
Jack pot !

I also just finished my newest master-piece !
i had to spend some of my sleep time just to finished it !
no wonder that it's full-color !
yeah , my home-room teacher also praise me . haha ...
hmm , but it's sure hard to finish ... i don't know how many times i erase the false part .

and , my novel finally reach CHAPTER 9 ! and it's almost make my novel complete !
my novel will end in CHAPTER 12 . so , it's just a lil' more ~ !
keep supporting !

No comments:

Post a Comment