Wednesday, November 17, 2010

★ From a long time ago ★

Long long time ago .
i saw you under a big cherry blossom tree .
the lonely face that you showed me , just make my heart tremble .
your white porcelain skin , untained by any color .
i feel that i saw a goddess .

1000 years passed ..
now i was born in a tropical place .
i saw you walking on the white sand , and the breeze passed by your face .
you're crying ...
i don't know what happened to you , but i just can see you from far away .
i want to reach you , but , you seem so far away .

2000 years passed ..
now , i was born as a little boy in Paris .
i saw you again , but , you're a beautiful lady that much older than me .
your porcelain skin hasn't change . still beautiful and white .
your red lips smile at me .
now , you can smile ...
i wave at you , and run away when i saw your left hand.
there's a ring . you've married to someone else .

400 years passed ...
i sit on a bench while holding your hands .
you said that you're going to die soon .
i cry , i haven't told you my feelings yet .
from a long time ago , i love you .
and even until now ..
for thousands years , i waited , and now ...
you're going to leave me .
" sorry , i love you ." she said to me .
then she disappeared from my sight and vanished just like wind .
but , i know that you're in my heart .
always guarded my heart with your warmth and your hug .

No comments:

Post a Comment