Sunday, November 28, 2010

★ I skipped blogging again ★

argh !! long time no see , my bloggie !
i've been busy with my school work and tests .
and , now , i'm still on the first day of my block test .
*sigh* today is Indonesian Language and Technology Information .
TI is not hard though , i'm sure that i can get up to 90 .
but , it's kinda gloomy for my Indonesian Language ..
it's not hard , but confusing , the answers are so close to each other , and i don't know which one is best . darn it .

Tomorrow is Physics and History .
Aw , Physics's material is so many ! i might spend all night to memorize all of them .
i wonder if the teacher will give us the hard one .
*pray* Mr.Eddy m please don;t give us the hard one ! have mercy to us !

History also hard , and i really hate that subject .Everytime i study it , i always feel so sleepy . is it has anesthetic on it ??? so confusing .

i'm not a NERD type of student from the start , and i study when it was needed .
ah , of course i'm serious about it .

And , it's still rainy day ~ LOVE it so much .
my mood is good lately .
and , you know , my parents already asked me to think about my future .
What i want to be , and my university .
But , i still can't think anything else beside design , though .
Mom said it's already the time to think about it .
yeah , yeah , i'll think about it ...
i sure will ! it's my future afterall , i'll have to decide too .

ah , maybe this two weeks i'll be absent for blogging ..
this block test is harder than i thought , so i must study hard .

that's all for now , toodles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment