Saturday, October 23, 2010

★ today's a nightmare ★

uwaaaaa ! it's really disappointing !!
i really surprised for my report's result ... the other's subject is good for me , but ! THERE'S ONE SUBJECT THAT REALLY DRAGGED ALL OF MY EFFORT TO THE BOTTOM OF HELL !

aw , just because technically mistake in my Indonesian Language Subject , i got really bad score!
30 ! Thirty you know ! it's a record ... in all 11th grade , it's the worse ... and because of this score , all my good scores are dragged down , along with Indonesian language subject's score . Yup , of course ,because of that , the average of my scores is down ...

and , the result ... I'm 11th in my class .. even though i aim to be in best-ten ... and , the more frustating me , is the friend that i help all along the test , is got the 10th rank , the place that i aim .. haha , ironic right ? but ,nah .. that's okay .. it's already in the past ... so , why i regret anything ? it's technically my fault coz i made a mistake while doing my test .

hmm ... but , i really happy ... my besties all support me ! i'll do my best in the block exam !
i'll once again aim for the best-ten !!
i won't lose anymore , just wait for me ! ahahahaha !
but , really ... i envy my friends who got the best-ten ... i really want to have that position though ...
in my new class in the 11th grade is full of superior "smart" fellas ... so , i wanna challange myself .. how far i can go with my effort ... hahaha ... i love challanges ...

and , i think ... this kind of class is not bad at all ~ i love you NSC ★ !

ah , also ... CONGRATS FOR MY BELOVED BESTIES , VERA ANDIKA , FOR YOUR 1ST RANK IN SOCIAL SCIENCE CLASS ! KEEP IT UP ! I'M WAITING FOR YOUR TREATS !
AND CONGRATS TOO FOR MY RELIABLE FRIEND , TANRIANA FOR THE 1ST RANK TOO ~

GOOD LUCK ME ★★★★ !

No comments:

Post a Comment