Monday, October 18, 2010

★ Best of all Photos - Approved - ★



Waaa ~ ★ Really unbelievable ... I don't remember taking any photos with that *blink* smile expression ~ ahahaha ... everyone really interested in it and they're laughing how strange my face in this photo ..

This photo was taken when we're taking class photo album ~★ How interesting ... i actually remember that i was running to catch the camera , so it can catch me well in the photo ... and the result is , the pepsodent smile that attached on my face *aww , so embarassed*

Ahaha , They approved that this photo is the best of the album , and my face is the mascot ... what'cha think ? haha , shine enough ?? haha ... ★★★

Really , this become hot topic in Natural Science Class ... They even thought about printing this photo and put it in our class .. and print it BIG ! How's that ? Really surprising for me ...

It's not like get a noble prize ~ nyahahah .. LOL ...
really , i laugh along with them while looking at this photo ... really unbelievable ...

i share this photo with you guys ~ enjoy ★

No comments:

Post a Comment