Wednesday, October 27, 2010

★ some drip of my mind ★

when i open my eyes ... i'm sitting alone in an all-white room .
i walk straight to nowhere ...
i don't know where to go ...

And at the end of the room , there's a silvery door ...
i open the door and arrived in a grass field .
the breeze is so warm and i can hear the bird chirping ..

i saw a rabbit .
and i asked , " excuse me , Mr.Rabbit ... Where's this ? "
the rabbit said , " this is WONDERLAND , miss ~ "
i stunned , and i don;t believe what that rabbit said .
" What's your name , Miss ? " said the rabbit.
eh ? it's strange ... what's my name again ?
" i don't know .. i can't remember ... " i mumbled .
Then , the rabbit disappear right in front of my eyes .

i walked through the grass field and arrived in front of a rose garden .
There's a man wearing all black attire sitting under the tree .

" excuse me , Mister ... do you know how to get out of this place ? " i asked .
That man calmly look at me .
" nope , you cannot get out from here , Miss . This is wonderland .." he says .
" why ? "
" because you're belong to this world ... "
" i don't understand . and i even can't remember what my name is ... "
" Don't worry , miss .. You'll find out the reason soon .. "

And then i get out from the garden , but suddenly i teleported to the front gate of a castle.
and a pierrot appear right in front of my eyes ..
" who are you ? " i asked the pierrot .
" i'm pierrot .." said the pierrot.
" umm , do you know how to get out from this place ? i want to go home ."
" oh , you cannot . because you're the one who create this land , miss ... and , what you want will appear right in this land . "
" huh ? i don't understand ..."
" you're the CREATOR of the WONDERLAND , miss ... "
" but , this is not my home . i wanna go back to my world ."
" as you wish ... but , you'll once again pulled into the WONDERLAND . Have a nice day ."
Suddenly the pierrot disappear and my sight becomes all black.
when i open my eyes , i was in a lavender garden. it's my home ... i'm back ...
" Wonderland , huh ? " i mumbled .

" hey , Alice ! come into the house ! "
" coming ! "

- end -
it's just a prank afterall .. don't be confused ... enjoy ~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment