Thursday, October 21, 2010

★ at last ! it's coming ! ★


Hey ! it's tokimeki memorial 3rd story ! i already tried to download it , and when the download's completed , i can't play it !!
huweeee ! really upset .. i've wait for it foe a long time !
urgh , i really feel so bad when the game won't work ... i wonder if there's any error with my NDS ...

hmm , i already get all the endings for TMM 1st story and 2nd story ~ ★
aaah ~ i really wanna play TMM 3rd story ...

hmm , maybe my NDS is error or something like that ... uwaaaaa ! i really wish to play it !!! after i wait for so long to play it , but , it's really ended so bad !

should i go to game shop and ask the shop keeper to add the game to my DS ? argh ! i must pay again , though ...

I really so bored lately , no NDS games that's good ... But , nah .. who cares ... ★

ah , today's incredibly hot ... my class also have to clean the basketball yard ... aw , so tiring , and i've lost all of my energy ... eating sweets and get a lot of sleep will make me better , though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment