Saturday, October 16, 2010

★ G'Morning Sunday ★

Aww , i woke up late again ... ahahaha ...
it's afternoon already , isn't it ?

and , it so HOT !! curse you dry season !
i want rainy season come back ... it's cool and can make me relax without problem ...
and , my brain can't work well if it's hot ...
= , = ;
really ... so HOT and , the sky is too sunny ! No sign of raining !!

But , it's okay , even though it's hot ...
i have to finish the novel...

Argh !! Tomorrow is school ! Darn it , i really bad at wake up in the early morning ..
it makes me crazy ...
so sleepy and my soul seems going somewhere out there .. haha , keep dreaming ?

I hope there's no Flag Ceremony .... In this hot climate + flag ceremony = DIE + HELL !
Ah , tomorrow also have Math in the schedule ... aw , this will keep me busy all day ...

At least let the rain pour today ... it's terribly hot ...

i'm having Roast Bread + Milk for my breakfast today ... it's yummy ~★

i have Milk everyday , but i'm still a short High school girl ...
Yesterday , i was mistaken as a Middle School Girl ! It's a humiliation , don't you think ?
aw , it's suck ! I'll kill that person someday .. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment