Sunday, October 17, 2010

★ Halloween is Near ★


Waaiii ~ Haloween is Near ~★
i really want to go to Halloween party once in a while ~
i go with my cousin last year , but , i really hope there's halloween party at my school ( even though it's too impossible ) = , = ;

i really have fun at the Halloween party last year ...
i don't have time to make any costume , so my cousin and me just wear dark dress and dark accesories , and it's not bad at all ~ ★
hahaha ...

Halloween party is kinda rare lately ,huh ? i don;t know why , but , just some of them celebrate it ..

last year i got many sweets and candies ~ from kind people at the party ~ they're so nice , aren't they ? ★★★

I wish that i can go to halloween party this year ~ But , nah , nobody go i think ... my friends cant go with me , and my cousin won't go this year too ... so , maybe i'll stay at home ...

even though i really look forward to this year's Halloween Party , it's okay , i'll celebrate it personally ~ ★

nyahahah ... Here's a lil' present for Halloween ~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment