Friday, October 29, 2010

★ Raindrops ★

today is raining again as always ...
everyday's raining now ...

so happy though ... i love how the raindrops are falling from the sky ..
somehow calm me down ~
ahahaha ...
everyone called me weird , though ~

hmm ...
today is sure tiring ...
my friends asked me if i can go to vefetarian food's bazaar ,
but ... i pass ...
i can't stand the heat this afternoon , even though it's raining and cold now ...

also ,
i will buy a camera tomorrow or maybe on sunday , as my parents promised ...
i still wondering what camera should i buy ~ ★
really confusing ...

after this i still have English class though ,
meet my friends ~★ kyahahaha ...

it's sure a wonderfull day ~
even though i've been irritated by something , but ..
nah , it's not something big , so i'll forget it in a day ...

oops ! look at the time !
i should get going !
toodles ★ i'll post something nice tonight to end this day ~
wait for it ~★

No comments:

Post a Comment