Saturday, October 23, 2010

★ CONGRATS FOR YOUR WEDDING ★

today's my tua hia's wedding ~

the party is really great ~ his wife's also pretty in her white wedding dress ~
it's the first time i met her , but , she's really a nice lady .
i'm so stiff at first , and nervous to sit beside her this morning ... but , aw ... she's really gorgeous ~! i really wanna have a big sis like this .

and , when she's trying to talk to me , i just answer a little and i'm nervous ! don;t know wanna say what to her !
but , i realized that she's really kind to me , and ... i'm getting along well with her !
she said she wanna have kids like me ~ nice to talk to ! waaa ~ what an honour ~!

she has long hair ( wavy at the end og her black hair ) , her skin is white , and her eyes're big ~! she's such a lovely person. she loves to pat my hair ~

and , my tua hia also unbelievably cool today with his tux ! for the first time i call hime handsome though ... it's so lucky for him to have such a beautiful and nice wife like her ...

oh ! also , at the party , i'm the one who had cream all over my body ( especially on my new dress ! ah , i love that dress though ! ) ... that's because all of my cousin aim for the cream at me .. ah , of course we do it when the party ends ... as soon as i got home , i take a shower and clean all my body , even though there's still some sweet scent of cakes ...

haha ... it's good and happy night ~!

HOPE TUA HIA AND HIS WIFE LIVE TOGETHER HAPPILY FROM NOW ON AND FOREVER ~! GOD BLESS YOU TWO ~
HAPPY WEDDING ★ !

No comments:

Post a Comment