Monday, December 12, 2011

Relax = Disaster



Okay , after a few times I posted some entries in Indonesian , I felt that it's better for me to use English after all...
*laughs* And, Hell ! Using English is just my style .... *lol*

However ... My mood was kind of ... bad because of my sleeping habit. Well, I'm just weak in the morning ... My Mom even said that I shouldn't make any scary , cold , and gloomy expressions in the morning, so I just replied "That's why, don't make me wake up early in the morning ,Mom."

While I'm browsing some video, I took a glance at my desk. A brown book was nicely put there and I sweat-dropped not long after that.
" December 31st, isn't it ? " I mumbled , then I took the book and began to write something there.
After some writings and drawings , I closed the book and back to my laptop and watched some videos.

After my eyes got a bit tired after staring at the monitor too long, I walked out to get some fresh air ... And when I went back to my room, I took my PSP and started to play Hakuouki Reimeiroku Portable ... Well , Otome Games never failed to satisfy me with some Bishounen ~~

Holiday Holiday Holiday ... " Waaaii ~ It's Holiday ~~! " , do you hope me to say like that ? Hell no !
Even Holiday can be a disaster for me. For example: I've decided to clean my room and tidy my desk , but because of the holiday , i got carried away by relaxing and some fun stuffs to do and I ended up forgetting to do my task. Yes, GREAT !

That's why I said ... RELAX equals DISASTER ...


Also , since I had a test to enroll into a university last Sunday ,I got really worried ... (well, not really) ... I can't even sleep well while I have to wake up at 7 in the morning ... And , when I'm doing some reading test and structure test ... I'M VERY SLEEPY !!! I can hardly open my eyes , until I have to throw my pride and took the mint candy on the table to help myself to hang on !! What a day ... !

Well, since the announcement is on Thursday , December 15th , I'll enjoy myself until then. And have goosebumps before opened the website. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment