Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Late Celebration



Waaa ! At last I can post something , since yesterday I was really busy ...

Yesterday (27/12) is my 17th Birthday ~!! *applause* And , honestly , I felt weird because each year , I'm becoming older and older ... *kekeke*

Okay , when I'm about to sleep (December 26th ~11:57~) , My Cellphone was attacked by a large number of messages and calls by my beloved people ~!
And , honestly .. I was touched , since I didn't even think that they'll do it like that *smiles*

There're changes in the order of people who gave me wishes ...

Thanks to Eliotte who is the first people who gave me a birthday wish by call. Since he's abroad, I hope it didn't trouble you.

Karen Gardenia and Rebella Stephanie , my beloved sisters , thanks for the spam of messages and calls. I'm really grateful. But, This year, they lost to Eliotte by 5 minutes.

And, to my friends who gave me birthday wishes by twitter , I'm really happy that I got wishes from you all , and thanks , I'll have a blast ~!

To my Parents , who let me to step into this world (1994) , thank you very much , and I'll be waiting for your big(?) present that you're talking about.

To my Big brother , thank you ... even though you didn't said "happy birthday" because I also didn't say that to you last February. Thanks for treating me well yesterday and let me play your laptop all day without disturbed my you.

Oh , and for the friends that gave me birthday wishes yesterday , thank you ! Then ... My big brother's girlfriend , thanks for giving me wishes this year too ~!

Since I've reached 17 this year ... um ... I don't really think to change myself to be more adult-like ... since ... I'm okay like this ! I'm still me ... It's not like I'll change or what. I love childish me , and I love how I live my life.

OOH !! Happy Birthday to Okumura Twins ( from anime : AO no Exorcist ) and Kagamine Twins (VOCALOID) whose birthdays were the same date as mine !! I love you , Rin and Yukio ! I love you guys in Ao no Exorcist ! And , I love you too , Kagamine Rin and Len ! I love your songs~!

Having a birthday 2 days after christmas sure is nice ~! Hoahahahaha ! Nice food , of course !




NOTE :
Now , I'm working on my novel ... which contains vampires and stuffs ~! Haha , since I was addicted again in vampires after a long time ~! And , actually , it's a kind of fanfiction , since I took the story from "Vampire Knight". My original Vampire story will be finished next year ~! LOL



INFORMATION :
BGM : Ittoki Otoya - Brand New Melody
Food : (none) since it's almost midnight
Drink : Hot Milk
Status : Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment