Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Bless of December 21st

Today , December 21st ...

I want to say my gratitude to someone dear to me who was born on December 21st.

" Happy Birthday , Daddy ~ ! "

That's the first one. Today's my Daddy's birthday. I even woke up early for him today. Even if I just slept for about 4 hours, I woke up early just to give him a hug and a kiss on his cheeks. And say "Happy Birthday" to him.

Honestly , I want to say more.. More than just a "Happy Birthday". My wishes for him , and how thankful I am , and how I feel blessed to be born as his daughter.
But I can't say it.

I just can;t bring myself to say it, because I know, I'll just crying like a baby in front of him, even before saying anything.

So, I'll just write it here. *smile*

I'm almost 17 now, and I have been living happily under my parents's wings. Even when I'm angry and say something harsh, they didn't take it to their hearts. They just quietly look at me. I realized it from long ago. I knew that they must feel hurt from my words, since I'm a random little girl who can't even control myself.

So , I want to say , that I'm grateful that Dad and Mom still love me the way I am. And I love them so much ! So, please take care of me more from now on and forever.

Then, about how much Dad and Mom protected me from outside world. I am honestly think that they're over-protective , and I feel so burdened by it. Even though I always know that they did it because they love me and they don't want me to get hurt.
That's why, I want to say that I'm not a child anymore. I'm not a child that don't even know how dangerous outside world is.
But I'll have to go on , I'll have to go outside, because my future lies beyond that door which connects to the outside world.

So, please don't get hurt when I decided to leave your side to go out. Because I'll never let Dad and Mom down, I'll come back one day, to your arms.

The next is I want to apologize that I'm a selfish and hard-headed daughter that often bring Dad and Mom trouble. And I can't even give you something to proud of, so ... I can just give you love and care, even though I seldom show it.
Please don't lose hope on me, and keep cheering me for what I've decide to pursue.

Wish for Daddy :
- Have a nice year, and spend it happily.
- Have a good health and keep smiling
- Have a good fortune and live to the fullest
- Receive love and care forever

I think that's all ... Well , actually I kind of feel bad, because on December 12th, I forgot my Mom's birthday, because I overslept and didn't even realize the date. I really feel bad because I can't give her anything.
And , I can't give them present, because if I bought something , then it's the same as I used my parent's money. So I decided not to give anything, but I'll wait until I can make money by myself, then I'll buy them the best birthday present , using my own money.

I love you , Dad , Mom.

1 comment: