Tuesday, December 7, 2010

★ There's no way to turn back ★

when i decide that , i felt really doubt myself .
from the start there's no one that i really belive in.
but , in order to create the new me , i made that crazy decision.
You ,
who i thought i'll never involved myself to you .
i decide to involve my self .
i tried and tried to create my new self ,
but i always end up being so fake .

You told me that i'm okay just be me .
And you also told me that i don't really have to change.
but !
i have to change !
if i remain like this , i'm no good at all .

And , i decide to be myself , and left you .
i envy my friend who can open up with her friends .
i envy my friend that can get along so well with the others .
i ency my friend that can be the leader .
i envy my friend who can attract many people .
i envy my friend who always surrounded by her friends that take side with her .
i also want to be like that .
After a while not seeing YOU ,
i met you again .

i told you about how i envy all my friends that's all better than me .
and you said .
" you maybe felt that , but , don't you think that it's easier to see other people's ability and good sides than seeing ourselves good sides ? "
i stunned by hearing your words .
" you just have to realize that you're not an useless person . you also have a good side that will be useful to other people ."

And , not long after that , i become the current me .
until now , i still feel grateful to you .
Thanks to you , i can be myself now .
the current me , is the me that i love most .
i can still remember you . but , even though i don't know where you are now .
i really need to say thanks to you .
Really , you helped me .

after become the current me , there's no way i'll turn back to the old self , isn't it ?
we may look at the past , but the time that we must chase is the FUTURE .


Hey , how have you been ? i'm doing well here . Hope you also doing fine .
From : dexy to : someone kind whose name i don't know .

1 comment:

  1. yeah it`s right!
    i`m agree with him..
    there`s no use envy other people, because we, ourselves is also precious and we must believe that we also have something good to give :D
    trust me

    good luck, dexy
    -marin-

    ReplyDelete